Tuesday, March 6, 2007

You Gotta Love "The Jewelry Business"!!!


You know as I was sitting here thinking about what to post, I realized how much I love this business! Where else can you go that everyday you simply don't know what's gonna happen next?

I mean...this morning, I had no idea I would be doing 7 appraisals today or that I would be designing & building 3 new rings for clients. Everyday, something new...a new challenge!

If you can't tell it already, I simply love the jewelry business! The challenges that a jeweler faces everyday is so exciting....one minute I'm wearing the buyers hat and purchasing exciting jewelry for my clients and the next...well, who knows, maybe appraising, maybe ring sizing or selling a 4 carat diamond!

I say all that to say this, "Whatever you do in life, be passionate about it!" Wouldn't you hate it if your jeweler showed you the enthusiasm of a goat? How charged up would you be to let him or her make or sell you a new piece of jewelry?

Stop by today, I'm waiting for your unexpected challenge....it will make your day & mine!

Success,

Bill Warren

No comments: